The Hottest New Voice In Fiction

"Profoundly Swami." says Leo Tolstoy's ribcage.

Blogga blog: I can finally draw a little bit again! And hold a jam jar high above my head! So the two things I missed doing the most are coming back.

I'm still pretty limited in what I can do. These are still old comics that I'm posting up. But I might be finally getting out of this armless hell!

Mundane story time: I can also drive short distances now, so I took my car in for an overdue oil change. They said it would take an hour, so I thought I might take the bus home if it were coming soon. Luck would have it, it was just arriving, so I hopped on!

The bus drove for a while, about halfway home, and then stopped in a plaza which also serves as a bus terminal. We idled there for five or ten minutes... and then the bus went back in the direction I came from. So sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment